Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites

Posted by Lindsey On 11:00 AM


Today is my day off! I haven't had a Saturday off in a very long time so to celebrate I made these awesome little treats this morning. My whole family is in love with the ever so famous Oreo truffles. So when I saw this on Picky Palate I knew this is something right up my alley. With only five ingredients this recipe is super easy and likely you will have most if not all the ingredients already on hand. Also this recipe requires no baking but still results in a chocolate creamy party in your mouth!!

Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites
Adapted from Picky Palate


Ingredients
14 whole Oreo Cookies
2 oz cold cream cheese
48 square pretzels
8 oz bittersweet bakers chocolate, melted
Sprinkles of your choice

Directions
Place Oreos into a food processor and process until finely ground. Mix Oreo crumbs and cream cheese until dough forms. Pinch 1 Tablespoon of dough and form into a little square. Place onto pretzel then gently press top pretzel to close. Top with melted chocolate and sprinkles. Chill until chocolate has hardened and serve.

Makes 24-26 pretzel bites

3 Response to "Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites"

  1. Yum. I think I'd really like those.

     

  2. Enjoy your Saturday! I know I would find these treats irresistible.

     

  3. Bunda zahraa Said,

    o lindsey.....they look tremendous! :)