Cilantro Lime Guacamole

Posted by Lindsey On 3:24 PM


I know I have been horrible about blogging lately, but I have a good reason. I was finishing up school and I have now graduated, with honors at that!! I now have my associates in Culinary Arts. I am so excited that I am done and I have already applied at a few schools where I want to continue and get my bachelors in hospitality management. Anyways since school is over I have more time to cook more at home. I have been wanting to make homemade guacamole for a while now. I think a good guacamole has to have lots of lime and cilantro in it. I love those two flavors, they always scream Spring to me. This literally took me five minutes to make and it was so tasty. Now go ahead and make this next time you are enjoying a margarita and it will be a complete perfect spring night!

Cilantro Lime Guacamole


Ingredients
4 ripe avocados
1/2 small red onion, small diced
Zest of 1 lime
Juice of 2 limes
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
Salt

Directions
Cut avocados in half and dispose of the seeds. Scoop out avocado with a spoon into a bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mash it all together with a fork. Season with Salt. Serve with tortilla chips.

2 Response to "Cilantro Lime Guacamole"

  1. Misty Said,

    Welcome back, and congrats on school! I love guac!

     

  2. Lindsay Said,

    This looks really good! Yumm!!