Week 1

Posted by Lindsey On 12:00 AM



Click here to see what this is all about.


1.
Just waking up puppy.

2.

Playing with settings on my camera.

3.

Enjoyed some Christmas Ale on a cold winter night

4.

Pardon my language, but moving is a b*tch!!! Soo over it!

5.

They had these really cute cookie decorating kits at Target. This is the cookie Ben made for me.
6.



Ben getting way into Mario Bro on the Wii. Love him!!

7.

Ahh...Winter in Chicago, gotta love it.....NOT!



2 Response to "Week 1"

  1. Misty Said,

    Hey - I posted my Photo Friday too. Cute puppy, and I feel you on the moving!

     

  2. Hi Lindsey...posted my first Photo Friday today, too.

    http://feastingonpixels.blogspot.com/2010/01/photo-fridays-365week-1.html

    Sorry about the moving...it is indeed super-cr*ppy...

    Your pup is the cutest EVER.

    Happy New Year...!