365 Photo Friday

Posted by Lindsey On 1:29 PM



My sister gave me the greatest idea. She started a blog where she is determined to take a single picture everyday of 2010. I think it such a great idea. How great will it be to look back at all these pictures and remember everything from the year before. So every Friday until the end of the year I will be posting 7 photos from the week before. It might be pictures of food, Ben, Daphne, just anything in general. Once the year is over I think I might end up scrapbooking my photos. I would love it if some of my readers will do this with me. There are really no rules, just take a picture of whatever you want every day then every friday post your pictures in one blog post. You can even use my 365 Photo Friday header if you like.

Ok today is the first day...start taking some pictures!!! :)

7 Response to "365 Photo Friday"

  1. Misty Said,

    I'm thinking of giving this a go. Posting every Friday is much more doable than every day.

     

  2. This is a wonderful idea, Lindsey...kudos to your sis...!

    I am going to give this a go on my blog starting next Friday.

     

  3. HoneyB Said,

    I'm doing this too Lindsey

     

  4. Amber Said,

    That's a great idea, I'm going to do that too. Thanks!

     

  5. Lindsay Said,

    That is such a good idea. I will definitely try that too, and look forward to seeing your pics!

     

  6. Sounds like a great idea! Stopping by from SITS!

     

  7. i dig this idea. your sister's a smart cookie. and you're swell to share the idea with us! happy sits day!