S'mores Cookies

Posted by Lindsey On 11:16 AM



Ever since I made these biscotti for my coworkers a few weeks ago I have been getting several requests to make some more cookies. I saw this recipe last week and they looked so good, but when I made them I don't know what I did wrong but they spread like crazy while they were baking and they burned on the bottom. So today I decided to use the base of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and came up with this. They turned out so much better and I know my coworkers will enjoy these.


S'mores Cookies



Ingredients

2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
2 Hershey bars, chopped

Directions
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.

Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.

In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.

Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, remove from oven. Push 3 to 4 marshmallows and a piece of a hershey's bar into each cookie. Return to oven and bake for 3 more minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

5 Response to "S'mores Cookies"

  1. Julia Said,

    Those looks so good! My husband would love them. I will have to make these once the Christmas craziness is over.

     

  2. janelle Said,

    You KNOW if you put these out on a tray in front of kids, these would be the FIRST to go!!! What fun!

     

  3. These look delicious...
    I want to wish you and your family Merry Christmas...!

     

  4. Lindsay Said,

    I love s'mores! Those cookies look awesome.

     

  5. Dory H Said,

    How many cookies does this recipe make? :)

    i want to make them for my meeting!