Help me decide...

Posted by Lindsey On 2:11 PM

The people over at My Blog Spark gave me the opportunity to participate in this Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Spark. Pillsbury sent me 2 coupons for crescent dough so now I need your help to helo me decide which one of these recipes I should make. Later this week I will gather the results and make the chosen recipe changing it up a little. Once I post the recipe I will also be giving away 2 VIP coupons for Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dough and great holiday serving platters. So what would you like to see me make?


Crescent Wrapped Brie



Crescent Bacon Cheese Tartlets



Crescent Holiday Tree



*Photos and Recipes are from Pillsbury.com

What Should I make?



4 Response to "Help me decide..."

  1. The Brie definitely! With lots of yummy fruit.

     

  2. Mark S. Said,

    Hi Lindsey,
    the Crescent Wrapped Brie is awesome with light brown sugar and crushed peacans all melted together. yum yum yum...

    Have fun...

     

  3. Erin Said,

    I voted Brie, with the Christmas tree my second choice. :)

     

  4. Mom D Said,

    The crescent wrapped brie. A possible twist could be a feta and spinach filling with garlic and butter seasoning on top. Can't wait to see your finished artistry.