Blogging By Mail

Posted by Lindsey On 12:08 PM



Stephanie over at Dispensing Happiness hosts this great event every year. I participated in this last year and I was excited to do it again this year. I got my package today from Allison at sushiday.com and fridgg.com/blog The theme of blogging by mail this time was to send someone your most favorite indulgences.

In my box from Allison I got...


Iced Green Tea. All you do is stir a packet into cold water and enjoy! I can't wait to try this. I am seriously addicted to tea and this looks fantastic!





A sushi kit-She gave me everything I will need to get started making sushi. A rolling mat, nori, sushi vinegar, wasabi, and a bottle of soy sauce. I am looking forward to making my own sushi. I love eating it, but have never tried to make it myself. My good friend Emily and I have always talked about trying to make it together, now we have all the ingredients to get started.


Lypsyl Lip Balm. Allison swears by this stuff! It is hard to find, but I am glad she included it in my package. My lips get horrible in the cold Chicago winters and I seem to be buying chapstick way too frequently.


And she sent me some Chocolate Adagio tea. I smelled it and it smells absolutely amazing. Can't wait to try some later today. She also included some tea bags. :)

Anyways I just wanted to thank Allison for sending me such a great package! I can't wait to try everything out! And I wanted to thank Stephanie for putting this all together!

Category : | Read More...... edit post

9 Response to "Blogging By Mail"

  1. Morven Said,

    I had Allison has a swap partner recently - doesn't she send GREAT packages.

    I will be watching your blog looking for sushi pictures in the near future.

     

  2. Misty Said,

    Hey - thanks for the goodies!

    Sushi-making is fun. I've done it only a few times since its somewhat labor intensive getting everything prepped and making the sushi rice, but I firmly believe you should try almost everything at least once. :)

    Looks like you got a fun package too. I'm looking forward to checking out more of your blog!

     


  3. That a cute idea, love it! Enjoy your goodies!

     

  4. Cakelaw Said,

    What a great package - and it will be fun making sushi.

     

  5. Allison Day Said,

    I'm SO happy to hear you loved your package! Enjoy everything, and I can't wait to hear all about your sushi-making adventures. :D

     

  6. Nupur Said,

    The sushi set looks absolutely fantastic! How fun to send someone all the materials needed to learn something new.

     

  7. Esme Said,

    What a great package-I noticed Morven commented and had Allison before-Morven was my partner this time -her package was fantastic.

     

  8. Sam Said,

    lypsyl is perfect for wintry weather!! (love this BBM - my parcel arrived a few days ago!!)