Farmers Market Fare

Posted by Lindsey On 9:51 AM

Can you believe it if I told you I have never been to a farmers market before today? I went to one in Wheaton, Illinois and it wasn't very big, only three stands but I got some good stuff.



Some of the things I got, purple cauliflower, sweet corn, peaches, limes, spaghetti squash, fresh beets.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with it all. Any suggestions on how to use the purple cauliflower or the beets?

3 Response to "Farmers Market Fare"

  1. I haven't visited a farmers market once since we moved! It was almost a requirement in Oregon - but I'm not so good at going here! I want to! Happy SITS!

     

  2. Chris Said,

    Isn't the farmer's market a wonderful place! Just stopped by from SITS to say hi. Have a good day

     

  3. Farmers Markets Rule! Colorful picture!!! Stopping by from SITS!