Italian Bacon Drumettes

Posted by Lindsey On 5:31 PM

I saw this recipe on The Pioneer Woman Cooks and knew I had to try it. I made it tonight and it turned out very good, however we are not such big fans of drumettes so next time we might try making it with chicken thighs. It was very good and the bacon really added something amazing to this dish. I served cheddar rice and grilled zucchini with it.


Italian Bacon Drumettes

The Pioneer Woman



Here is a copy of the recipe.



(Yeah my picture sucks, I know it. I hate my camera.)


I got an early birthday present today, we had a 50 percent off one single item at Michaels so Ben got this for me.


101 Piece Tool Caddy






I plan on taking the Wilton Classes this summer, and we have been doing some cake decorating in class, but I plan on attempting a cake this weekend, wish me luck!

Category : edit post

1 Response to "Italian Bacon Drumettes "

  1. Cindy Said,

    I have one of those, I can't believe how nice it was to get it all together and organized.