Long Time No See

Posted by Lindsey On 6:18 PM

Well this summer has sure flown by. I was hoping to bake a lot this summer, but unfortunately I had some family emergencies so I didn't get to spend as much time in the kitchen as I would have liked, that is going to change however...

On Wednesday I am finally starting some hands on classes for my culinary degree. I have taken several classes for my degree so far, but they have all been lecture classes. The classes I am starting are Quantity Prep 1, which is the first cooking class you start with and Baking 1. I have my uniform and knives and I am all set to start. I must say I am nervous though, I hope to do well. I will keep this blog and update frequently with what I learn in class and hopefully continue to post about what I make at home also.

I was really enjoying doing Tuesday's with Dorie, but I just don't see myself being able to do it anymore. I am not sure how busy I will be with school and on top of that we are getting an 8 week old shih tzu puppy in a week, so we will be busy training the new member of our family.

Expect an update from me later in the week.

Category : edit post

3 Response to "Long Time No See"

  1. Megan Said,

    Oh, you're getting a Shih Tzu!! We have 2 of them - I am so jealous. You must post a picture - I am dying to see the little ball of fluff.

     

  2. Cate Said,

    I can't wait to hear about your cooking classes! Also, enjoy the puppy!

     

  3. Lauren Said,

    All sweet things for you. See you next time.