Apple Cheddar Scones

Posted by Lindsey On 12:00 AM

This week Karina of The Floured Apron chose, Apple Cheddar Scones. They were pretty easy to make, however I didn't have a good amount of the ingredients on hand, so I had to suck it up and go buy them. I used dried granny smith apples from trader joes, and I think next time I will use a different brand or even fresh apples. I wasn't too much of a fan of these scones. I might of done something wrong, but I wasn't feeling them too much. Anyways here they are..



Category : , | Read More...... edit post

11 Response to "Apple Cheddar Scones"

  1. Teanna Said,

    It's a shame you didn't like them, they look delicious! Your curried butternut squash looks delicious, too! I am going to have to try that recipe!

     

  2. Don't feel bad - I didn't like them either! But yours look perfect!

     

  3. Pamela Said,

    I'm not much of scone fan either, but these definitely tasted better to me this morning. Good job, though!

     

  4. Christine Said,

    Sorry that you didn't like them. Your scones look lovely!

     

  5. Barbara Said,

    Too bad you didn't like them -- but glad you tried! Better luck next time.

     

  6. Prudy Said,

    Sorry you didn't like them but they look great to me!

     

  7. Rebecca Said,

    These really weren't my thing, either, but at least we didn't have to buy new pans this week. ;)

     

  8. Sorry you didn't like them, but at least they looked great!

     

  9. Those look nice even if they weren't a favorite. Maybe a flavor variation next time?

     

  10. Joelen Said,

    Sorry you didn't care for them, but they do look good!

     

  11. Those are nice looking scones, even if you weren't feeling them. Good job!