TWD: Mixed Berry Cobbler

Posted by Lindsey On 12:00 AM

This week Beth of Our Sweet Life chose Mixed Berry Cobbler. I was really excited to try this recipe, I love any type of cobbler. It was easy to make and tasted pretty good. I used frozen berries and I think next time I will use fresh, my cobbler was a little too watery. All in all this recipe is a keeper and I will try again. Thanks Beth for choosing a great recipe!!



6 Response to "TWD: Mixed Berry Cobbler"

  1. Peabody Said,

    Looks nice and comforting.

     

  2. ostwestwind Said,

    Great looking cobbler, glad you liked it.

    Ulrike from K├╝chenlatein

     

  3. Pamela Said,

    Looks very tasty! Nice job.

     

  4. Barbara Said,

    Mmm, looks good! Cobbler is supposed to be a little runny...so you can soak up the juices with the biscuit topping. If you want it less runny next time, you could try increasing the amount of cornstarch a little bit.

     

  5. Rebecca Said,

    Looks delicious! This one came together so easily. Thank God. ;)

     

  6. Christine Said,

    Rustic and delicious!