TWD: La Palette’s Strawberry Tart

Posted by Lindsey On 12:00 AM

Marie from A Year From Oak Cottage chose this weeks recipe, La Palette's Strawberry Tart. I got very excited, seeing as I love everything with strawberries. It was really easy to make and the recipe for the tart dough was the best I have ever had. Instead of using strawberry jam for the filling, I used peach, just because I didn't have any strawberry on hand, and I thought peach would taste great, which it did. I love making tarts because they look so awesome after they are all assembled. All in all it was a good recipe and I would make again.


mmm strawberries!!



10 Response to "TWD: La Palette’s Strawberry Tart"

  1. Peach strawberry sounds delicious!

     

  2. Lovely design with the strawberries! Great job!

     

  3. Prudy Said,

    Congrats on a gorgeous tart!

     

  4. Your tart looks lovely. I'm sure it tasted as good as it looked.

     

  5. Megan Said,

    Looks like a big strawberry flower - outstanding!!

     

  6. Christine Said,

    Wow your strawberries look delicious and good size! Delicious tart!

     

  7. Heather Said,

    Great job! Your tart is fabulous!

     

  8. ostwestwind Said,

    Your tart looks gorgeous

    Ulrike from Küchenlatein

     

  9. Shari Said,

    I love how you artfully arranged the berries for the tart! Great job!
    Shari@Whisk: a food blog