Some of my new favorites...

Posted by Lindsey On 2:12 PM

I haven't posted much lately and I thought for my first post back I would share some of my favorite grocery finds..



Penzey's Barbecue of the Americas-
My husband and I use this a lot to season beef/pork/chicken. It is a combo of salt, paprika, allspice, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, thyme an ginger. It is great a great seasoning for grilling. It smells amazing also. I also use it when I am making Pulled Pork You can find this at Penzey's Spices



Trader Joes Spicy Chai Latte- I bought this recently and I truly love it. All you do is mix a scoop of it with hot water and you have a Chai latte. No more starbucks chai lattes for me. You can make them hot or cold if you like. I have only made hot so far, but plan on trying cold soon. I got this at Trader Joes.



Bell Peppers- The only reason I am blooging about this is because I see how expensive they are in grocery stores, but lately I have been buying them at Aldis, yes I do shop there on occasion and I am not embarassed to admit it, They are about 2.50 at Aldis and I know at my local chain grocery (Dominicks) they are at least 4 or 5 dollars. I use these for many dishes and stock up on them at Aldis now. Check out your local Aldi's.



Wasa Multigrain Crispbead- I discovered these awhile back when I was on Weight Watchers. I love these!! They are great if you spread some hummus and some veggies (cucumber, bell peppers) on them or just use in place of bread for a sandwich. They are only 45 calories a slice and 0 fat. They are crunchy and mad with 100% Whole grain. Ben and I love these and will always have them in our pantry. Here you can learn more about Wasa products.


Trader Joes Lemon Crisp Cookies-These cookies are my new crack. They are seriously that good! They are light crisp Lemon cookies drizzled with chocolate and dusted in powder sugar. We love them and highly recommend them! You can find them at Trader Joes.





Trader Joes 5 Seed Almond Bars- These are great for breakast with your coffee. They have flax, poppy, sunflower, sesame and pumkin seeds. They also have almonds in them. They are chewy and have 53 mg EPA and DHA Omega 3 Fatty Acids per serving. They taste amazing. I am not one for breakfast bars usually, but these are flavorful and tasty. You can find them at Trader Joes.





I am making Pineapple Teriyaki Turkey Burgers tonight so I'll be blogging about that in a bit!!

Category : edit post

1 Response to "Some of my new favorites..."

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Yep, best deal on the triple bell peppers by far. Same with apples most of the time. Either them or Trader Joe's offer a great value

    ;)