Strawberry Roasted Pork Chops

Posted by Lindsey On 12:55 PM

I got this recipe from a nestie on the board I frequent.

The Changes I made are in bold


Strawberry Roasted Pork
From Faye D.

2-3 lb pork loin roast (I used 2 pork chops)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1-2 tsp rosemary
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (I used frozen strawberries which I thawed)
1/4 cup strawberry jam
1/4 cup apricot preserves
2-3 Tbls balsamic vinegar

Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking dish with foil.

Sprinkle both sides of pork roast with the salt, pepper, and rosemary.

Combine strawberries through balsamic, taste, and adjust to your preferance. Pour mixture over roast. ( I roasted the pork chops without the marinade mixture and simmered the marinade/sauce and then served it as a sauce)

Cook roast to 155F. (recommend a leave-in thermometer) Remove from oven, cover with foil, and let rest for 10 minutes.

Slice and serve with pan drippings on the side.





Ben and I both loved this recipe and plan on making it again soon!!!

0 Response to "Strawberry Roasted Pork Chops"