I was tagged...

Posted by Lindsey On 12:40 PM

I was tagged by Kayte from Kayte's Kitchen.

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1. I am truly passionate about cooking and baking. It truly makes me happy. I am going to culinary school after going to school for 3 years majoring in Early Childhood Education. I have no idea what I will end up doing with my degree, but I am loving every moment of this new adventure.

2. My favorite color is pink, I have tons of pink things, but I hardly ever wear the color.

3. I for some reason will always buy chapstick, lip balm, lip gloss every time I go to a store. I have tons of the stuff in every flavor, color possible.

4. I have lived in the Chicago suburbs for over 2 years now and have only been downtown a handful of times.

5. DH and I love to play our wii, we really get into playing trama center. It is tons of fun!!


OK now I am going to tag..

Carrie at Carrie's Cooking Adventures
Ally at Culinary Infatuation
Jessica at What's Cooking in the Orange Kitchen
Mrs Presley at Good Eats 'n' Sweet Treats
Jennyfer at Jennyfer's Culinary Creations

Category : edit post

2 Response to "I was tagged..."

  1. MrsPresley Said,

    yikes! you are the 3rd person to tag me in 4 days!!!

     

  2. MrsPresley Said,

    that's ok, i will just have to think long and hard to come up with 15 people to tag ;)