Weight Watcher Empanadas..

Posted by Lindsey On 9:35 AM

I must say this is the best Weight Watcher recipe I have tried so far. Ben LOVED these things! They are so good Ben begged me to make these again tonight for dinner ( I made these last week I am just been neglecting my blog.) Here is the recipe. I got it from One Tiny Pink Kitchen

Yummy Empanadas



30 wonton wrappers
1 egg, beaten
1/2 lb extra lean hamburger
1/8 cup low fat cheddar cheese (I used fat free cheese)
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp taco seasoning
1/2 small onion, diced

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with PAM. Brown hamburger and onions, drain. Add tomato paste and taco seasoning; then add cheese. Lay out wontons and fill with about 1 tbsp of filling per wonton. Wet the edges of the wonton with the egg and fold. Repeat! Bake about 8 minutes.

Serving size: 3 empanadas = 2 POINTS

1 Response to "Weight Watcher Empanadas.."

  1. Trisha Said,

    I'm so glad you liked them! They are one of our favorites!