Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore

Posted by Lindsey On 5:45 PM

Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore


INGREDIENTS:

* 3 lbs. bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (I used 3 boneless chicken breasts)
* 14 oz. can diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning (I used regular diced tomatoes)
* 6 oz. can tomato paste
* 1/2 cup chicken broth ( I omitted the red wine and added another 1/4 cup of chicken broth)
* 1 onion, sliced
* 3 cloves garlic, minced (I used garlic powder)
* 2 green bell peppers, chopped (I used one red and one orange bell pepper)
* 1/4 cup dry red wine ( I omitted this)
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 1/4 tsp. salt

PREPARATION:
Place all ingredients in 3-4 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender. Serve with hot cooked pasta, if desired. 6 servings

0 Response to "Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore"