Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Posted by Lindsey On 10:52 AM

I made up this recipe last night for Ben and I...It turned out very good


Ingredients for 2 pizzas

2 Flatout Wraps
2 boneless chicken breasts
Franks Redhot sauce
garlic powder
bread crumbs
shredded cheddar cheese
crumbled blue cheese


Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut up the chicken breasts into bite size pieces, marinate it in franks red hot sauce, coat it in breadcrumbs which were seasoned with garlic powder and whatever else you want to add to them. Fry the chicken on the stove in a skillet with evoo. Brown the chicken on both sides. Assemble the pizzas. I used the franks red hot sauce for my sauce, then I added the chicken, and then the cheeses. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.

4 Response to "Buffalo Chicken Pizza"

  1. laneyu Said,

    that looks delicious! great idea!

     

  2. Jeena Said,

    Hi there you have a great blog,lovely recipes. Feel free to visit my blog too :)

    Jeena xx

    Click Here For Food Recipes

     

  3. DeborahSW Said,

    This looks crazy delicious!! :)

     

  4. Brittany Said,

    ohhh!!! that look good! i'm going to have to try it!