Brunch for the Inlaws

Posted by Lindsey On 12:36 PM








the pictures didn't come out very good, but the food was fantastic...My husbands parents are very picky eaters so I was kinda sad when they didn't eat ANY of the homemade granola I made. Oh well! anyways this is what all i made....

Bagels
Lox/Cream Cheese
Homemade Granola
Honey Vanilla Yogurt
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Fruit Tray
Margarita Dip for the fruit
Veggie Tray
Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
OJ/Juice/Coffee/Tea


Most of the recipes are already here on my page somewhere....

Category : edit post

3 Response to "Brunch for the Inlaws"

  1. DeborahSW Said,

    Looks wonderful! The cinnamon rolls look divine!! :)

     

  2. Amber Said,

    Yum, everything looks great! I am having a major cinammon roll craving now.

     

  3. Carrie Said,

    Looks like a great spread of food!