Coffee Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Posted by Lindsey On 10:15 AM




Ben and I went on our Saturday night date last night. We usually go to dinner and movie, but since it was raining and Memorial Day weekend the movie theater was a little too busy for us. We decided to just drive around and see where that brings us. We ended up at World Market. I must say I LOVE that store, especially the food section. I swear I spent a half hour just looking through the few food isles. We ended up getting this pancake mix, lemon ginger snaps, pocky and some chocolate.

Anyways this morning I made the pancakes and they are amazing!! I love the combination of chocolate and coffee..What could get any better??

Definitely a good and fun buy!!

Category : edit post

1 Response to "Coffee Chocolate Chip Pancakes"

  1. Wow, that is a wonderful combination, I have to agree, Lindsey! Yum Yum!