Chicken Parmesan

Posted by Lindsey On 11:33 AM




Ben has been craving his favorite italian food from a restaurant called Angelo's. The only problem is the restaurant is in Michigan and we are in Illinois now. So I tried to recreate a yummy dish for him.

I didn't have any breadcrumbs so I used matzo meal. I basically just coated it in breadcrumbs, then pan fried it until both sides were brown then put the chicken in a baking dish and put mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce on top and baked it at 350 for a half hour. It turned out very good and I think Ben was satisfied.

Category : edit post

2 Response to "Chicken Parmesan"

  1. I am a huge fan of quick,flavorful italian dishes.My boys love anything with noodles and cheese!

     

  2. Amber Said,

    It looks great. And I love the pasta you used.