Asian Chicken and Lettuce Wraps

Posted by Lindsey On 12:18 PM




I got the lettuce wraps at costco...Ben loves the lettuce wraps at PF Changs, so I was hoping he would like these...they were pretty good, but def. not as good as pf changs.

For the chicken I marinated it over night in a marinade I threw together...it ended up being REALLY good...one of the best marinades I've made...I dont know how much of each thing I used but here is what all was in it...

lots of red pepper flakes
soy sauce
brown sugar
ground mustard
ground ginger

We also had the jasmine white rice from trader joes with it..


very tasty dinner...


tonight we are taking it easy and having spaghetti and meatballs.

Category : edit post

1 Response to "Asian Chicken and Lettuce Wraps"

  1. Odelia Said,

    This is great info to know.